The E-commerce Manager will be primarily responsible for all changes made on IAMRUNBOX.com
This individual will be reporting directly to the CEO and work alongside the Creative and Marketing teams to streamline the content, messaging, and overall online presence across the multiple online channels.
The ideal candidate for this role is self-driven, organized, analytical with strong technical and performance marketing skills. Able to multi-task effectively and problem solve when needed.
Ecommerce Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible to deliver the revenue targets on iamrunbox.com and other online market places i.e. Amazon
- Work with multiple departments effectively to coordinate promotions, product launches, and inventory.
- Work alongside the digital creative team and build landing pages
- Communicate effectively with the digital ads team to assure messaging and imagery is consistent with landing pages
- Create promotional offers
- Review all content to verify accuracy
- Analyze traffic to assure the website is performing both through usability and technicality.
- Has experience managing platforms such as Shopify, big commerce, and/or Magento and building a web pages with page designers
- Has built and managed an e-mail funnel and building emails
- Understands basic principles of UI/UX
- 2-3 years of advanced e-commerce experience