HANDS-ON E-COMMERCE GROWTH MANAGER
The E-commerce Manager will be primarily responsible for all changes made on IAMRUNBOX.com
This individual will be reporting directly to the CEO and work alongside the Creative and Marketing teams to streamline the content, messaging, and overall online presence across the multiple online channels.
The ideal candidate for this role is self-driven, organized, analytical with strong technical and performance marketing skills. Able to multi-task effectively and problem solve when needed.
Ecommerce Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible to deliver the revenue targets on iamrunbox.com and other online market places i.e. Amazon
- Work with multiple departments effectively to coordinate promotions, product launches, and inventory.
- Work alongside the digital creative team and build landing pages
- Communicate effectively with the digital ads team to assure messaging and imagery is consistent with landing pages
- Create promotional offers
- Review all content to verify accuracy
- Analyze traffic to assure the website is performing both through usability and technicality.
- Has experience managing platforms such as Shopify, big commerce, and/or Magento and building a web pages with page designers
- Has built and managed an e-mail funnel and building emails
- Understands basic principles of UI/UX
- 2-3 years of advanced e-commerce experience
We aspire to be a spark of active change in people’s everyday lives. Inspiring more people to choose long-term goals, no quick fixes, instant abs, or pills. Healthier ways of commuting by providing products that can make your active lifestyle more efficient is how we believe real progress is made.
How do we support that? We create functional products that enable smart packing. You don’t need a whole fume-puking vehicle to transport your computer, right? Choose your shoes. Minimalise your life.
Run Commuting is a growing global trend and a movement that will change the way we move around in our busy daily lives. We aim to lead this movement by creating a global community that is continuously supporting those who choose to start running towards a healthier and more sustainable future.
OUR TEAM & CULTURE
As opposed to regular 9-5 rat race jobs, we at IAMRUNBOX believe in a flexible and different way of working. Result-driven rather than time-focused. We are looking for a hands-on E-commerce Growth Manager to work closely with our Creative and Marketing team to scale our online business and deliver the revenue targets.
If you are a result-driven digitally savvy individual, with a creative mindset, high level of aesthetics, "doer" mentality, and growth hacking skills, we would love to hear from you. By being part of our growing company, you get the learning experience of building and developing the brand in an innovative, creative and inspiring environment.
You are expected to work from our office located in the heart of Lund. Mixing business with pleasures such as our holy After Works, Monday Fun Runs, and Friday Padel. We believe in balance, taking time out of the office to gain perspective and find inspiration.
The E-Commerce Manager has full autonomy in both decision making as well as problem-solving. Due to your high level of expertise, you are offered independence and trust along with the opportunity to re-build and enhance current processes.
This position also allows you to have a great impact on the brand, especially the how in getting where we want to go. Although you will experience freedom and independence in your role as our new E-commerce Manager, you will also have the pleasure of working with a winning team in a dynamic environment.
- Last day to apply: 15th of July
- The recruitment process will be ongoing during the application period.
- Start: As soon as possible
Apply by sending your resume and motivational letter to: email@example.com